More photos from Bitcoin Expo 2014:
- Jeffrey Tucker, of Liberty.me
- Stefan Molyneux, political philosophy
- Andreas Antonopoulos, cryptocurrency guru extraordinaire
- Odi (me) and Andreas
- Stephanie Murphy and Brian Sovryn, Let’s Talk Bitcoin
- Bitcoin Decentral in downtown Toronto
- View from nacelle in the CN Tower, 450m up
Bitcoin Expo 2014 had some good interviews in the VIP Fireside room.
Here are photos, in order, of some great bitcoiners:
- Trace Mayer, monetary scientist
- Charlie Lee, MIT inventor of Litecoin
- David Johnston, BitAngels investors
- Redmond Weissenberger, director of Mises Canada
- Chris Odom, of Open Transactions
- Joseph David, CEO of CaVirtex
- Adam B. Levine, creator of Let’s Talk Bitcoin
- Amir Taaki, visionary developer
An interesting model of our solar system’s path as it travels through space in the Milky Way.
Certainly a departure from usual models that show the Sun as a static object, which it certainly isn’t
Must show this to my kids. I knew this but visualizing it is awesome.
There’s no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant market share. No chance.Steve Ballmer
In 1981, I started programming by typing in computer programs from magazines and trying them out on a TI-99/4a. When I was a teen, I developed multi-player online games for the Atari ST, as well as a multi-user BBS program and various utilities. About 20 years ago, I co-founded Xceed.com, developers of quality programming libraries and controls, and lately, co-founded Loopycube.com, makers of massively multi-player games for the iPhone. I'm not only an Apple fan but I also have hopes that Microsoft will regain some ground from Android.
My normal blog is at http://kosmatos.com
I'm on Twitter, follow @kosmatos Subscribe via RSS.